Should you wish to return a loved one to their country of birth for their final resting place we can arrange this for you. We have extensive experience in repatriation to countries all over the world, specialising in Ireland, the Carribean and Africa. Charges for this service will vary and are dependent upon the regulations stipulated by the airline and the particular country’s Consulate/Embassy.
We would provide the following:
- Local removal from place of death to our Chapel of Rest
- Liaison with the local Coroner for the necessary paperwork to remove a deceased from the UK and with the Consulate/Embassy (dependent upon the receiving country)
- Booking of flight with airline
- Embalming to airline and Consular regulations
- Coffin as required – hermetically sealed coffin is required to all destinations apart from Ireland.
- Viewing in our Private Chapel of Rest during office hours prior to repatriation.
- Delivery to airport along with all necessary declarations and paperwork.
- Service in church (prior to repatriation) with all necessary bearers can be arranged for an additional charge.